If you would like us to participate in or attend an event in your community, please contact us at email@example.com.
- sponsored, attended, and lectured at our local Genderevolution Conference since 2011, and sponsors Trans Pride and the Utah Pride Festival.
- was Board Member of the LGBTQ Chamber Of Commerce Board of Directors from 2020-2022
- is active medical staff member at St Mark’s Hospital since 2003 and member of the Supervisory Board for over 10 years and on the Robotics Surgical Team since 2013.
- has given lectures to staff on labor and delivery at St Marks Hospital, medical students, residents at the University of Utah and St Marks Hospital, the operating room staff at Shriner’s Hospital, the administration of Intermountain Health, Physical therapists at a local conference, psychiatrists at the University of Utah, family physicians at a local conference, presented Grand Rounds for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Utah, lectured ECHO Project for physicians at Intermountain Health.
- has taught medical students, residents, and other healthcare professionals at the clinic and at the hospital on labor and delivery and in the operating room since 2003.
- performed research in 1994, 1995, and from 1997 until 1999 at the University of Utah; they received several awards and published several articles.
- is Adjunct Faculty member at the University of Utah Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 2003
- is active medical staff member at LDS Hospital and courtesy staff member at IMC Hospital
- won Community Awards: the “Allies Award” from Equality Utah in 2016, the Transgender Advocacy Team Award, in 2016, the Business Award from Enterprise Utah for “Innovation of Health Care” in 2016, the Transgender Education and Advocacy Award, in 2014, an International Court Commendation from the Royal Court of the Golden Spike Empire in 2014, and several teaching awards for subsequent years from the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Resident Teaching Award from the Department of Family Medicine at St Mark’s Hospital in 2016.
- is a “Mamadragon“
- finished an executive MBA degree at the Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah in 2020
- launched a Ketamine Clinic in 2023 to improve the mental health of community members
- went on Medical Missions to Tanzania and Columbia in 2013.
- Member of the Utah Medical Association Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion initiative